Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Wow, I haven't been here in a long time.

Eh. There isn't much to write about in my life. Nothing exciting is happening.

I'll just write random things that pop into my head.

Well, Winter vacation started. There's nothing really big about that. We don't do anything for Christmas, so it's boring and quiet. The snow's not melting as much so it's hard to drive anywhere. I have a sad life ahaha.

Facebook graffiti is fun. I don't know why, but it's the only place I can draw and be satisfied with a work I've done. They're pretty low quality so that upsets me. I'm going to practice Photoshop more; I installed it today. It's pretty cool.

I always put down my art because I know I can do better. It's not to crave attention, I'm just telling the truth about myself. Sure, I like it when people praise me, but I don't want it to go to my head. Doing this actually helped a lot for me. Negative praise always worked better with me than positive. I dunno why. I guess it's because the negative stands out more than a positive one.

Now for some funny things.

When I doodle at school, people always notice and say stuff like "You're such a good drawer!!!" and I can't help but feel angry. No, not because I actually suck, but because I AM NOT A DRAWER. A DRAWER IS A FREAKING THING YOU PUT YOUR CLOTHES IN. I AM NOT A WOODEN CONTAINER CLOSET THING. JEEZ. The proper term is "artist" but I don't consider myself an artist that much ahahaha.

1 comment:

  1. I like Graffiti on Bookface because of the scribbly feeling you get. With photoshop everything is so neat and solid. T3T

    And I LOL'd at your little rant paragraph at the bottom. It's one of my pet peeves when people say "Drawer". And THAT IS ONE OF THE REASONS WHY I NEVER EVER DRAW AT SCHOOL. >8C

    And since you have a subscription on dA, why don't you try out the Critique thing? I'LL CONTRIBUTE! 8D

    ReplyDelete